WHO WE ARE
Seller Universe is a full-service Amazon and Ecommerce marketing agency that comprises professionals with decades of experience in the eCommerce industry. Using our winning marketing formula, we've helped multi-million dollar Brands and Amazon sellers grow their brands and scale them to 9 figures.
Our focus on marketing excellence, establishing trust and credibility has fueled our rapid growth for the past years.
We pride ourselves on being a different and better agency that delivers world-class professional work and having a positive workplace culture where individuals can thrive and succeed.
As Chief Information Officer (CIO), you oversee the use of Information Technology (IT) in the company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
In the course of your work, you will develop long-term plans and push innovative business solutions boundaries. You oversee all projects and assignments within the Information Technology (IT) department. Together with the executive team, you will outline goals and objectives that can increase productivity and develop long-term success.
To achieve success in this role, you must have excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills. You must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Your end goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Chief Information Officer’s primary role is to manage all systems and processes for the creative team. You work closely with the executive team to achieve client targets and organizational goals and report to the Chief Executive Officer. Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicates goals, projects, and timelines of the company to the department; plans ways to execute those goals within the department.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Preparing business reviews, project and budget proposals, and other organizational reports as needed
- Working with the human resources department to help develop and execute plans and policy changes designed to meet company goals
- Working closely with all other directors to ensure effective coordination of all company activities in support of our goals and objectives
- Delegating tasks and setting deadlines for your internal team
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Identifying industry trends and process gaps, and developing strategies to adapt to them when needed
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly or quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Training and onboarding new team members on standards and procedures
A Chief Information Officer must be a highly motivated and experienced upper-management professional. At a minimum, you must have the following qualifications or relevant equivalents in a related field
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
Seller Universe offers career opportunities to those who want to grow their career in Ecommerce and Amazon
- Perks and incentives to recognize contribution and results
- Work flexibility and competitive salary
- An empowering, value-oriented workplace culture
- Internal programs for those who are motivated to learn and thrive
Seller Universe Contractor :
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 7 Sick Days
- Tools and Software Provided
- One Pay Termination Grace Period
- Ongoing Personal and Professional development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Pay is consistent and on time
- Birthday time-off with cash gift
- HR Support
- Annual Performance Review
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Merit-based pay increase
Work Location: Remote Work | US PST Time Zone
Compensation: Depending on Experience