WHO WE ARE
Seller Universe is a full-service Amazon and e-Commerce marketing agency that comprises professionals with decades of experience in the eCommerce industry. Using our winning marketing formula, we've helped multi-million dollar Brands and Amazon sellers grow their brands and scale them to 9 figures.
Our focus on marketing excellence, establishing trust and credibility has fueled our rapid growth for the past years.
We pride ourselves on being a different and better agency that delivers world-class professional work and having a positive workplace culture where individuals can thrive and succeed.
- Handle up to 3 clients with a NetSuite account.
- Implement NetSuite standard functionalities and customized solutions as required by the client.
- Assist the client in resolving day to day NetSuite related issues and challenges.
- Proactively communicate with the client on issues, tasks, and projects related to NetSuite, their online eCommerce accounts (when applicable), and integration setup in-between (when applicable).
- Keep track and take ownership of all issues, tasks, and projects related to the client's NetSuite account, their online eCommerce accounts, and integration setup in-between.
- Manage one or two junior team members.
- Maintain a good balance between client interest, business interest, and well-being of team members.
- Delegate tasks to team members while maintaining a balanced workload for all.
- Gather all relevant details to provide clear instructions to team members prior to delegating tasks.
- Lead by example - encourage a culture of proactivity, ownership, forward thinking, independence and teamwork, trust and communication, tenacity, analytical thinking, and problem solving.
- Ensure top-level quality and timeliness for the output produced by the team.
- Assist in ramping up new team members as necessary.
- At least 4 years of NetSuite experience.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills in English required.
- Experience working with US clients required.
- Project management skill is preferred.
- Experience in NetSuite integration is preferred.
- Must be highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in any US time zone.
- SuiteTalk and SuiteScript experience is a plus.
- eCommerce experience (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc) is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, or any SaaS applications.
Work Location: Remote Work | US PST Time Zone
Compensation: Depending on Experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Seller Universe offers career opportunities to those who want to grow their career in e-Commerce and Amazon
- Perks and incentives to recognize contribution and results
- Work flexibility and competitive salary
- An empowering, value-oriented workplace culture
- Internal programs for those who are motivated to learn and thrive
Seller Universe Contractor:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 7 Sick Days
- Tools and Software Provided
- One Pay Termination Grace Period
- Ongoing Personal and Professional development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Pay is consistent and on time
- Birthday time-off with cash gift
- HR Support
- Semi-Annual Performance Review
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Business Manager Commission
- Lead Partner Program Commission
- Academy Sales Commission
We're looking for like-minded individuals who can be part of our universe. Are you ready to climb aboard? Please fill out the form below: