WHO WE ARE
Seller Universe is a full-service Amazon and e-Commerce marketing agency that comprises professionals with decades of experience in the eCommerce industry. Using our winning marketing formula, we've helped multi-million dollar Brands and Amazon sellers grow their brands and scale them to 9 figures.
Our focus on marketing excellence, establishing trust and credibility has fueled our rapid growth for the past years.
We pride ourselves on being a different and better agency that delivers world-class professional work and having a positive workplace culture where individuals can thrive and succeed.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, and completion of various projects critical to the ongoing operations and continued development of the agency.
- Coordinates the work activities for multiple functions to ensure satisfying delivery.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Tracks progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators, and prepares reports to senior management.
- Assists with the selection, negotiation, and managing of all activities regarding external consultants or vendors.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, solve problems, act independently and be resourceful with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Experienced with project coordinating and management
- Able to produce innovative, creative and impactful presentations for all levels of leadership with exceptional MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including executive presence, with experience translating complex information and requirements into clear and defined tasks
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, with excellent organization skills and careful attention to detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to learn quickly and work proactively with minimal direction
- Be innovative and have a collaborative approach to problem solving and overcoming barriers
- Strong people leadership skills with the ability to influence without authority and collaborate across departmental and geographic boundaries
- Strong sense of integrity and ability to deal with issues and subject matter that requires considerable sensitivity, discretion and judgment
Work Location: Remote Work | US Pacific Time Zone
Compensation: Depending on Experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Seller Universe offers career opportunities to those who want to grow their career in e-Commerce and Amazon
- Perks and incentives to recognize contribution and results
- Work flexibility and competitive salary
- An empowering, value-oriented workplace culture
- Internal programs for those who are motivated to learn and thrive
Seller Universe Contractor:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 7 Sick Days
- Tools and Software Provided
- One Pay Termination Grace Period
- Ongoing Personal and Professional development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Pay is consistent and on time
- Birthday time-off with cash gift
- HR Support
- Semi-Annual Performance Review
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Business Manager Commission
- Lead Partner Program Commission
- Academy Sales Commission